Thursday, June 18, 2009

Featured Artist: KOFIE:: Los Angeles

Draftsmanship is definitely an aesthetic I strive for overall. I did not study architecture nor any form of industrial design past my high school education, so my involvement in that form of design has been a curiosity & personal study. The focus of my work is centered on an affinity to architectonic aspects, the ideology of building from the ground up, and the line-work involved in the development process. The sketches, the blueprints, the t-square, all these things I collect for my own interest and admiration. My Pops passed down a drafting table in 98, from that point on vintage paperwork & publications on drafting found it’s way to me and on my desk. It found me.
Links:// www.keepdrafting.com // www.myspace.com/draftsmen
















No comments:

Post a Comment